Welcome to the Afrika Handmade Symposium registration page.
Delegates are required to pay Ksh 6500 per person for the 2 day event. This covers all meals, refreshments and conference materials.
For returning attendees (i.e if you have attended an Afrika Handmade symposium before), we have something special for you!
To say thank you for your continued support, we are offering a Kshs 500 discount off the registration price, so you end up paying Kshs 6000!
To claim this offer, indicate the year you attended the forum in the comments box before you submit. Please note that this offer is not transferable.
Deadline for registration is 23 September 2016
There are two ways you can make your payment:
Account Name: Craft Afrika
Bank & Branch: KCB – Hurlingham branch
A/C number: 117 241 0712
1. Go to Lipa na Mpesa on your phone
2. Choose ‘Buy goods and services’
3. Enter till number 530289
4. Enter 6500 or 6000 as amount
5. Enter your Mpesa pin and send
Important to note:
- The symposium is open to all artisans/designers within the sector regardless of product category
- In order to complete your registration, you will be required to enter the transaction number (indicated on the bank deposit slip) or the Mpesa confirmation code in the payment reference section
- If registering as a group, each member should fill out this form separately
- For inquiries, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +254 (0)717 488 565 (during office hours)