One of the most important aspects of our work is creating market access opportunities for craftpreneurs producing exceptional work, but lacking in individual capacity to participate at top notch craft events. Leveraging on the power of numbers, we encourage groups of craftpreneurs to share skills, ideas and resources in achieving their business goals.
In light of this, we would like to invite five  craftpreneurs to exhibit at the Craft Afrika tent this November 16-17 for the Bizarre Bazaar craft festival at Karura forest Nairobi.
In partnership with the organizers of the event, we are offering a special discounted rate of 7500Kshs per exhibitor for the 2-day extravaganza.
Included in this offer is a scheduled full day group session on 1November2013 [10-4pm] focusing on any business issues the 5 exhibitors may have – from pricing & costing to display tips & ideas. Are you eligible?
- We are looking for fresh new designs in any sub-sector and in any medium
- Your enterprise should have been in existence for three years or less
- You must be available to sell your own merchandise for both days of the exhibition
- You must have enough stock for sale
- You must be a team player Please note…
- Deadline for expression of interest is 25October13 at 5pm
- You are responsible for all your logistical requirements- including transport to and from the venue as well as your display
- All monies accrued from your sales are yours to keep
- Craft Afrika will be responsible for the overall look of the tent and will endeavor to drive foot traffic to the tent
- Write an email to email@example.com with the subject “Exhibit at Bizarre Bazaar“. Make sure to include a web link so we can have a look at the products you intend to sell at the fair
- We will notify successful applicants by 29October13